Because your potential buyers are being flooded with information and sales offers from tons of other companies, you need to do something to stand out!
A study by Sirius Decisions showed that over the past 5 years the average sales cycle has increased 22% due to more decision makers being involved.
As a business owner, it’s your job to make sure that your potential buyers receive the right information at the right time in the right format!
This is where these 6 super easy tips come in to help you develop and implement a successful inbound marketing strategy.
6 Super Easy Tips To Grow Your Business With Inbound Marketing!
- Harness the power of the 80/20 rule. You want to make sure that you inbound marketing activities are a good use of time and resources so you want to make sure to track and measure your inbound marketing efforts so you can see where most of your sales come from. The 80/20 rule states that 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions, figure out what the 20% of your actions are and you’ll be way more successful.
- Remember you have to EARN attention. Your content must be compelling and spark conversations that promote sharing. An inbound marketing plan helps people find you and delivers value to them. It’s not just enough to get people’s attention you have to demonstrate why you are worth it!
- Add a human touch. Don’t be afraid to get personal and express your personality. People engage with things they can relate to whether it’s pictures, content or information. You want to make sure that your potential customers don’t just respect you but relate to you! Another great way to add the human touch is through the live chat feature that Joleado offers.
- Learn through experience. The best businesses learn from doing. Yes you will make mistakes, but you will learn about yourself and your audience and ultimately you will be a better marketer for it.
- Commit to a long timeframe. Inbound marketing is an investment in your business. You need to invest either money or time upfront and you can’t commit to creating an awesome inbound marketing plan if you don’t have either of these to spare. Rome was not built in a day and neither are successful inbound marketing systems. It’s important you understand the dedication and time and money investment necessary to develop a successful inbound marketing plan.
- Be original. Inbound marketing is not new and you’re not the only person doing it! In order to stand out try something different, that no one else is doing even if it scares you! Some of the best ideas are born when the only goal is to be different!
Building a successful inbound marketing plan takes time and money, but if you follow these 6 tips you’ll be well on your way to having an inbound marketing plan that turns prospects into buyers!